Big Data ConsultantTechnology
Our Digital is powered by three practices -Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility. As part of our Interactive practice, you'll help businesses grow in entirely new ways. You'll drive revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs. All while enhancing a little thing called brand equity.
We help CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale. Specifically we:
- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers in real time, using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits.
- Optimize marketing processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics and marketing outcomes.
- We build, deploy, maintain and scale marketing solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services in Customer Data Management and Analytics, Customer Experience Management, Content Services, Digital Analytics, eCommerce, Marketing and Media Optimization, Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology Services, Marketing Transformation and Merchandising Analytics and Optimization.
YOUR ROLE: Analytics Delivery - Big Data Consultant
There will never be a typical day at Analytics, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- 7 yrs of experience with 5 yrs of hands on predictive analytics experience using structured and unstructured data to solve business problems.
- 5 yrs of leadership experience leading and building large analytics centers of excellence comprised of senior analytics consultants and data scientists.
- 5 yrs of experience deploying large analytics initiatives/ programs across industry verticals is a must. Any prior experience with a blue chip global management consulting firm is also a plus.
- Strong experience in consultative selling and large scale analytics project delivery.
- Strong executive presence and inspirational leadership qualities.
- Good understanding and knowledge of statistical tools (SAS, R), analytical methods and big data technologies (Hadoop).
Interested candidates kindly send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Registration No.: R1655024 / EA Licence No.: 11S4330
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330