Digital e-Commerce LeadTechnology
Our Digital is powered by three practices -Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Mobility practice, you'll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Of the major digital technologies, mobility has risen to the top in terms of importance to organizations. Most surveyed now consider mobility among their top five priorities.
We're looking for a self-driven professional who is deeply passionate about the intersection between commerce and technology, to lead our eCommerce capability group in mainland China. This spans from eCommerce strategy, eCommerce platforms, digital supply chain management (including supporting ecosystems across fulfilment, logistics, warehousing and payment), across industries. You will be a professional with great communication and presentation skills, able to influence stakeholders but still have a firm grasp on the complexities of running a digital business.
As the lead, your task is to qualify and drive new business opportunities, providing deep domain expertise and leadership to solution, support stand-up and service of our client engagements and be the though leader in innovating our service and market development.
If you are that rare blend of business and technical know-how, understands the mind of the CMO and CIO, then we want to talk to you.
Your Main Responsibilities Include:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the mainland China eCommerce landscape - diversity of the market, different players, different ecosystems, which industries lead/lag, the challenges and the opportunity
- Build an end to end eCommerce capability for mainland China
- Stand up a team of 4-5 people in mainland China to support the different industry groups across eCommerce capability sets
- Lead in shaping eCommerce opportunities with clients and internal stakeholders
- Lead proposal development for new business opportunities
- Interact and work with the required solutioning team (internal and Hybris) to ensure the final proposition delivers on client outcomes
- Support our agreed alliance team and alliance partners and work closely with them in the shaping of the client proposition
- Drive and support the definition and execution of go-to-market activities to bring new eCommerce capabilities to the market
- Have the pulse on the market and clients, to define expectations/best practices around offering and ensure offerings are compelling and relevant
- Lead or participate in client meetings
- Maintain a solid understanding of digital emerging trends and Interactive offerings
- Own the business development lifecycle: client engagement, opportunity shaping, solution development
- Connect with our eCommerce practice regionally and globally to ensure what we do globally is leveraged by the team and equally, what we do locally can be leveraged globally
- Lead stand-up of multi-shore, multi-location, multi-service teams
- Engage with client stakeholders to lead mobilization efforts on client engagement
- Be able to support post-sales process: timeline and deliverable planning, including process creation, operating / governance model design, financial tools setup, contract compliance, and resource onboarding, Support staffing and recruiting and Organize quality knowledge transfer efforts
- Contribute to a positive work environment that influences high employee engagement
Interested candidates kindly send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Thanks.
Registration No.: R1655024 / EA Licence No.: 11S4330
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330