Regional Chief Architect (MNC Bank, China based)Technology
- Perform as the Regional Chief Architect, lead and own the development of a coherent enterprise wide strategy for the design of applications & infra, and engage Function Owners and Service Line Heads across the bank to ensure the implementation of Architecture Strategies
- Provide technical leadership to Architecture Function in China, be the Key Decision Maker for a wide variety of technology choices across different platforms
- Face off with stakeholders in Europe and make sure that the Strategies/Process implemented in China are in line with the Global standards
- Introduce new practices, processes, techniques, products, services, technologies and standards where needed against identified use cases, via the appropriate governance bodies.
- Responsible for architecture and design of application hosting & infrastructure solutions for application capabilities and that these are endorsed through the appropriate governance bodies
- Review technology services against the strategy and benchmark against external market capabilities
- Stay abreast of technology trends and advise IT and the business about potential benefits/impacts
- Act as an Architecture Advisor, provide full life cycle architectural guidance to development teams and ensure quality technical deliverables
- At least 15-20 yrs of experience in Information Technology with specific leadership expertise in Architecture Design across Application, Infrastructure, Security, Data and etc.
- Experienced in leading Architecture function at enterprise level in global environment
- Proven track record producing high quality technical architecture / design deliverables that deliver tangible business benefits over the medium to long term
- Good understanding of Architecture framework and preferably the role holder will have professional qualifications in a framework like TOGAF
- An understanding of most contemporary technology platforms combined with legacy platform pros and cons.
- The ability to visualise and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and grow the maturity of the business architecture.
- Prior experience planning and deploying new IT initiatives.
- Strategic thinker (particularly technology strategy) and decision maker with strong ability to influence C-level stakeholders
Interested candidates feel free to share a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Thanks.
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330