Business Analyst - Financial Services - Perm - EdinburghBusiness Analysis
My client, a globally recognised Financial Services organisation has an excellent opportunity for a skilled Business Analyst to join on a permanent basis.
***The ideal candidate for this role will have a significant track record as a Business Analyst within the Investment/Wealth Management industry. Knowledge of Equity products would be advantageous, however a solid understanding of the wider Investments industry will also be considered.***
- Working with the client's customers to help define proposition and product requirements. Provide Market expertise as required. Be an SME in systems functionality and apply this understanding to help customers define propositions that best utilise the client's core capabilities.
- Have a full understanding of a Target Operating Model, including the interfaces between customer's operations and the client's operations. Provide advice to customers regarding best practice operating model design.
- Be an expert in the Model Wealth Solution, and run the MWS Configuration process for new implementations, capturing all customer configuration points in service configuration documents.
- Document any bespoke customer requirements.
- Provide review and quality assurance off design documentation produced by the Systems analyst team.
- Provide training programmes and knowledge transfer services for the customer.
- Provide ah-hoc consultancy services as required.
- Have a good knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the client operates and provide advice and guidance to customers in respect of delivering a compliant solution.
- Be an SME in the market in which the client operates, and provide training and support for other areas of the business.
- General investment/ wealth/ life and Equity products knowledge
- An understanding of the UK regulatory environment and a good working knowledge of the regulatory change requirements for a given year.
- Significant experience in a delivery / consulting environment in the UK financial services / wealth market.
- Experience in Finance, IT or project management desirable but not essential
- Confident, and able to take initiative given client- and delivery-focused environment
- Independent, self-directing and delivery focused working style
- Superior analytical thinking
If you are currently looking for your next career move and the above is in line with your experience, then please send your CV and contact me on 01313060159 asap.