BUSINESS ANALYSTBusiness Analysis
To operate as a business analyst within the Distributions Systems team and :
- analysing and documenting business requirements
- identification of appropriate solutions to those requirements
- supporting the delivery of the agreed solutions
- Gathering of business requirements at all stages of the project lifecycle
- Delivery of project documentation including requirements definitions, feasibility studies, gap analysis, operating models, process maps for 'as is' and 'to be' processes, use cases, data models, solution descriptions, handover documents etc.
- Identification of business benefits and Coordination of meetings, workshops etc. as part of the requirements gathering process
- Replaying requirements to stakeholders to obtain buy-in using presentations, slide packs, documents, forums etc.
- Stakeholder Management
- Identifying, recommending and delivering opportunities for improvement to enhance quality, efficiency and effectiveness of deliverables
Requirements and Experience
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Professional knowledge of Eloqua
- Proven track record of Salesforce administration and data manipulation with various ETL tools
- Experience in configuration and maintain Eloqua integration with Salesforce
- Ability to translate technical design into business language
- Strong communications skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.