Reporting Analyst - Multiple - Permanent - Edinburgh - £DOEFinance
We are currently seeking a Reporting Analyst to join a leading Edinburgh based Financial organisation. This will include working on Investment Restriction Reporting within a newly formed, progressive team. The client is looking for a mix of the following skills:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within Financial Services
- An understanding of EU regulation, such as the AIFMD or UCITS
- Trustee experience would be very advantageous
- Team Management experience
- Understanding of coding and experience with investment platforms such as MIG21, Aladdin or CRD is desirable
- Some knowledge of investment strategy, either generalist across areas or specialist in one. There is no market qualification requirement but the CFA or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Strong Excel skills and an ability to demonstrate consistent manipulation of large amounts of complex data
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly to become a specialist in first few months
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Organisation with a competitive salary on offer as well as benefits. Please forward your most recent CV for immediate consideration.