Lead Developer - Python - Perm - Glasgow - £DOEDevelopment
Lead Developer - Python - Perm - Glasgow - £DOE
We are currently seeking an experienced lead developer with solid Python skills to work for an innovative team within our prestigious top tier client with offices in Glasgow city centre.
You will lead a team of developer whilst being engaged in the full project life cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing and post implementation support. You will be working on a bespoke application that is crucial to the organisation. Skills required include but are not limited to;
- Strong Python experience.
- Demonstrable Back End skills.
- Experience or ability to lead/mentor others.
- Relational database experience, preferably MySQL.
- Ability to work on and head up several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and other technical standards.
- Ability to work within an Agile development environment.
- Reference Data
- Experience reporting with the AIR framework
- Dealing with instrument models
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company with a very competitive salary on offer as well as benefits. Please forward your most recent CV for immediate consideration.