Windows 10 Engineer - Endpoint SecurityInformation Technology
McGregor Boyall are working with a global Investment Bank to source a Windows 10 Security Engineer to join their technology team in Glasgow on a 12 month contract. As the Windows 10 Endpoint Security Engineer, you will be joining their Enterprise Security Platform Engineering team, providing the highest level of security consultancy and engineering support for Windows security agents.
The role will focus on engineering new Windows 10 security agents and tooling used to manage the various solutions. You will be an experienced Windows engineer with a proven understanding of enterprise security. The Platform Security Team provides stable, yet agile and dynamic infrastructure platform to support business requirements. You will concentrate on designing and engineering solutions for internal clients and is mostly project based.
You must be able to demonstrate the highest calibre of technical knowledge as you will be responsible for complex engineering, analysis and development of Windows 10 endpoint security agents and solutions whilst also providing consultancy to other IT Security teams.
Experience & Skills
- Expert Level knowledge of Windows 10 OS, New features including: Deviceguard, Secure Boot, Application Whitelisting, UEFI, Credential guard, Passport/Hello etc.
- Excellent understanding and experience of architecting, engineering and automating Windows Security solutions for a Global environment of 100,000 Endpoints
- Antivirus, Encryption, APT Controls, Sandboxing, OS Hardening, RBAC etc.
- Experience of working with Enterprise Security Products and Frameworks (Symantec, Avecto, NIST, CIS)
- Expert Level Windows Operating System knowledge, including kernel debugging
- Scripting and Automating Skills (PowerShell, VBscript, C#)
- Knowledge of common Windows Infrastructure (Active Directory/SCCM/GPO)
- General networking (Firewalls, Routing, NAT, OSI Model, packet trace and analysis, etc.)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.