Windows Engineer - Enterprise SecurityInfrastructure
- Salary: GBP 400 per day - GBP 600 per day
- Location: Glasgow / London
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: SC1605WIN
Windows Endpoint Security solution engineer contract role with leading tier 1 investment bank. You'll be providing the highest level of security consultancy and engineering support for Windows security agents.
This role will suited to an experienced Windows Engineer with a proven understanding in enterprise security. This role is primarily project based, with numerous activities to expand and enhance the services provided within the environment.
Expert Level knowledge of Windows 10 OS including most of the following features:-
- Deviceguard, SecureBoot, Application Whitelisting, UEFI, Credential guard, Passport/Hello etc.
- Excellent understanding of architecting, engineering and automating Windows Security solutions for a global environment of 100,000 Endpoints
- AntiVirus, Encryption, APT Controls, Sandboxing, OS Hardening, RBAC etc.
-Understanding of Application Whitelisting Solutions
-Expert Level Windows Operating System knowledge
-Scripting and Automating Skills (Powershell, VBscript, C#)
- Knowledge of common Windows Infrastructure (Active Directory/SCCM/GPO)
- General networking (Firewalls, Routing, NAT, OSI Model, packet trace and analysis, etc.)
PLease contact me for more details on above role. Excellent day rates available for the right candidate.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.