The team is looking for a Business Analyst to join the growing team in Glasgow. You will be part of a global team, which also has presence in London, Mumbai, and New York. You will be part of a dynamic team building systems that are critical to the business and solving problems to meet the ever-changing regulatory environment.
- You should be dynamic, a self-starter and have experience working in an agile environment coupled with excellent, development, communication, and organizational skills.
- The role will require working with stakeholders globally and across divisions and knowledge of broad spectrum of assets classes.
- You will be required to analyse business process flows and impact on technology flows.
- You will be required to translate regulatory requirements into functional technical requirements
- You will write users stories in an iterative fashion, liaising with the developers, product owners and other business analysts within the scrum team.
- Knowledge of SDLC and project management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in working with clients to define business requirements for compensation systems
- Experience with human resources data and relational databases
- Familiarity with compensation practices and concepts
- Knowledge of Mantas systems
- Experience in banking and regulatory reporting (CTFC, EMIR, Dodd Frank, MiFID)
- Knowledge of OTC, listed and cash products