Application Technical Architect - Google Cloud PlatformArchitecture
Application Technical Architect - Google Cloud Platform - contract - 6-12 months - market rates - London
My client a leading bank are looking to recruit a Application Technical Architect - Google Cloud Platform
Provide technical expertise to set the technical direction and manage issues, architecture, technical integration and technical service levels for a group of technologies. Define and design technical requirements to support business requirements, participate in detailed design and code reviews, review system performance and consumption issues, review test plans, and provide technical guidance and support to others.
· Deep knowledge of Google Cloud Platform components a must. Google App Engine, Datastore, Memcache, Task Queue, Google Cloud Storage.
· Application development experience
· real world working knowledge and experience in one or more of the following programming languages; Java or Python, SQL, UNIX
· Ability and experience of managing a team of developers both onshore and offshore Additional Skills
· Ability to work with customer architects and business teams to define functional and nonfunctional requirements for custom applications
· Design data flows and integrations between third party systems and cloud based systems. For example; on premise solutions such as Oracle Peoplesoft, Active Directory, and cloud based systems such as Google Drive, Box, Salesforce etc.
· Good presentation skills and real time solution design capabilities including objection handling.
· Review estimates provided by developers and provide estimations where developers not · Drive Google development and Programming best practices during each project
· Provide input into long term client strategies (e.g. using google as the single point of truth for ID Management)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.