Interim Financial AcocuntantAudit
McGregor Boyall are currently recruiting for an Interim Financial Accountant to undertake a 6 month assignment working for a multinational media organisation at their flagship offices in London. This is a position working within a team of 6 while reporting to the Financial Controller.
This varied role has been created to will help with the statutory year end and to assist in the conversion of the statutory accounts to FRS101 in 2016/17. This is an excellent opportunity to move into a growing business where further opportunities (even on an interim basis) for progression are possible.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Preparation of legal entity financial statements including analytical review for Board approval
* Manage set-up of all group entities and reconciliation to ensure records are complete and up to date
* Intercompany reconciliations in preparation for year-end audit
* Consolidation of group financial statements
* Assist in setting company policies and procedures
* Ad-hoc operational and project work as required
The client is looking for a qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA) with strong technical finance knowledge, ideally with UK GAAP experience and prior experience of preparing financial statements.
The role is ideally looking to start on the 7th November.
Day rate £280-£320 depending on experience
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.