Interim Financial ControllerAudit
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in providing guidance and support to a well-established team of 7. This role is to cover a period of change within the business.
- Completion of monthly accounting activity and close including updating balance sheet reserves and compliance with IFRS for the relevant entities on a timely basis
- Monthly Cash Flow forecasts
- Submission of monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting and associated schedules to corporate
- Monthly review of all balance sheet reconciliations and general ledger journal entries
- Performance of accounting and financial analysis reviews including actual versus budget detailed reviews on a monthly basis
- Providing clear and concise explanations of the monthly and quarterly results against plan, forecast and prior quarter
- Preparation of the accounting entries for the statutory accounts
- Monthly and quarterly Intercompany reconciliations and confirmations
- Standardising processes and procedures and improving efficiencies where practical
- Responsibility for the Accounts Payable and General Ledger functions
- Dealing with internal and external auditors as required
- Qualified Accountant - strong knowledge of UK GAAP & IFRS
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently
- Be capable of adapting to a changing environment
- Staff management experience
- Systems implementation exposure would be beneficial
- Be able to start at short notice
The role is ideally looking to start on the 7th November.
Day rate £450-£500 depending on experience
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.