- Challenging overspends.
- Ensuring PO's have been raised for all committed costs.
- Producing pre-event budgets/projections for the Directors.
- Liaising with project managers and stock controller to ensure all client recharges are invoiced immediately post event.
- Working with AM's and PM's to reconcile project against budget.
- Assist with month end closedown ensuring project accruals are in place within deadlines.
- Present a post event performance report (turnover, GP, COS, Spend per head) and identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Assist the Financial Controller in any other ad hoc projects.
- Fully-qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA - essential.
- Excellent communication skills - essential.
- Budgeting and variance analysis experience - essential.
- Previous accounting role within hospitality industry - essential.
- Advanced Excel Skills - essential.
- Sage 50 experience - desirable.
- Project accounting experience - desirable.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.