Our client, is seeking an experienced BI Manager to join the team based in the Northampton.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- Develop and implement plans for improving BI and analytics
- Manage the day to day fulfilment of the data strategy in regards to BI and Analytics.
- Work with and direct the Data Management and Data Warehouse teams for BI reporting needs
- Coordinate the workload of the team using agile methodologies, leading scrums where required.
- Developing, educating and mentoring the execution of Agile project management processes to deliver BI.
- Ensure that the development of all cubes, reports and datasets are in line with the data strategy.
- Work with the BI Analysts to develop appropriate reporting mechanisms, such as reports and dashboards, to support KPI's, making use of the chosen BI tool - PowerBI.
- Maintain the BI and analytics pipeline, ensuring that this maps to external opportunities and internal strategies and initiatives.
- Use analytical findings to influence improvements of service and quality.
- Be the technical specialist in PowerBI, leading the education and training of business users
- Ensure that the Business Intelligence and Analytics team's work within the agreed SLA's for information report/ dataset development and analysis.
- SQL Server full stack (SSIS / SSRS / SSAS)
- Hands-on technical experience
- Extensive BI and Analytics experience
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.