BA/PM - Equity Derivatives IT - Trade Capture (contract)Business Analysis
A permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Business Analyst/Project Manager with an expert understanding of Equity Derivatives IT to join our client, a leading Investment Bank based in London.
You will work on a strategic Equity derivatives Trade Capture platform and will mean that you'll have a front-row seat to product innovation, and work on complex solutions to the most difficult financial problems.
Key responsibilities of the BA/PM (SME) will include:
- Involved with requirement changes to ensure the IT lands well, sticks and adds to the baseline benefits realisation
- Produces a well-defined specifications, undertaking gap analysis and liaising with a number of stakeholders within the business
- Ensures the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are delivered by the project; identifies and intervenes where there is slippage and variance from plan
- Collaborates and builds positive stakeholder and business partner relationships providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project
- Develops and/or reviews estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, best practices, and past experience
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position please apply -
- Extensive IT BA/PM experience
- Equity Derivatives IT background
- Experience of working on Trade Capture/Deal Capture platforms
- Investment Banking experience
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.