Business Analyst - Charles River - v9.2 (contract)Business Analysis
A contract opportunity has arisen for an IT Business Analyst who has experience of implementing a Charles River platform - ideally version 9.2 or above.
You will be involved in the upgrade of an existing Charles River framework to v9.2 and will mean that you'll have a front-row seat to product innovation, and work on complex solutions to the most difficult financial problems.
Key responsibilities of the BA will include:
- Involved with requirement changes to ensure the IT lands well, sticks and adds to the baseline benefits realisation
- Produces a well-defined specifications, undertaking gap analysis and liaising with a number of stakeholders within the business
- Ensures the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are delivered by the project; identifies and intervenes where there is slippage and variance from plan
- Collaborates and builds positive stakeholder and business partner relationships providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project
- Develops and/or reviews estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, best practices, and past experience
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position please apply -
- IT Business Analyst background
- Experience of working on Charles River projects - ideally v9.2 or above
- Fund Management background
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.