Business Analyst - FX Options - Front Office IT (contract)Business Analysis
A leading Investment Bank seeks an IT Business Analyst to work on a ring fencing programme. This new entity is being set up to service Corporate, Retail and Wealth clients, ring fenced from the activities of the Investment bank in accordance with the Vickers legislation due to be in place by 2019. The Foreign Exchange (FX) business is one of the largest businesses across the bank and will provide services to the ring fencing programme.
The BA will join the company during an exciting period of change. Therefore it is essential that all applicants have prior experience of working as an IT Business Analyst on Front Office FX Options IT based projects. The organisation is also ideally looking for candidates who have experience of working in an Agile environment.
As this is an IT Business Analyst position you will be expected to perform the following duties on a day to day basis -
- Analyse and understand the requirements of the FX presence in the programme. This will cover the Front Office IT functions that support a sales and trading operation for FX Options products.
- Work initially within the project team and later with RFB users to establish the broad scope of the business model, to identify the processes needed to manage the business and to specify the IT service required to support these processes.
- Document both business processes and IT requirements according to the standards of the team.
You will also be liaising with a number of key stakeholders and separate business functions within the organisation, this is where your FX and Front to back experience will be utilised.
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position please apply -
- IT Business Analysis experience
- Strong knowledge of FX Options
- Front Office lifecycle experience - Pricing, Risk Management, PnL
- It is mandatory that you have Investment Banking experience
- Technology grounding - SQL, Excel etc
- Agile experience
- Previous experience of working as a Developer or Programmer
- Experience of Business process and IT change projects
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.