IT Business Analyst - Agile - Wealth Management (permanent)Business Analysis
A leading Asset Management company seeks an IT Business Analyst to help provide assistance on Agile best practice for a number of their Front Office IT projects.
Therefore, it is essential that all applicants demonstrate a solid understanding of Agile/Scrum processes within an Asset, Wealth/Investment Management firm.
As this is an IT Business Analyst position you will be expected to perform the following duties on a day to day basis -
- Work closely with Solution Architects and relevant clients at all levels of the organisation to ensure appropriate solutions are proposed and agreed by all parties.
- Provides support for the Front Office IT systems to ensure they have high availability
- Advise Project Steering Committees and System User groups for Agile meetings, ensuring stakeholders and sponsors are kept up to date
- Participates in the development programme for the risk systems to ensure that functional system changes, enhancements and developments are sound, support the Bank's operational priorities and are conducted according to the Bank's procedures
You will also be liaising with a number of key stakeholders and separate business functions within the organisation, this is where your Agile and Asset Management experience will be utilised.
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position please apply -
- IT Business Analysis experience
- Excellent knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes
- Asset / Wealth / Investment Management experience
- Front Office IT experience
- Agile certification