IT Business Analyst - SWIFT / SQL (permanent)Business Analysis
A permanent opportunity has arisen for an IT Business Analyst with a highly technical background (SQL, UNIX, Excel) and good understanding of SWIFT Messaging to join our client, a leading Investment Bank based in the City of London.
You will join a technology team and will be responsible for working on projects that will be implemented on the highly business critical SWIFT Financial Messaging system used by the banks international network of branches and businesses.
Key responsibilities of the Business Analyst will include:
- Involved with requirement changes to ensure the IT lands well, sticks and adds to the baseline benefits realisation
- Produces a well-defined specifications, undertaking gap analysis and liaising with a number of stakeholders within the business
- Ensures the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are delivered by the project; identifies and intervenes where there is slippage and variance from plan
- Collaborates and builds positive stakeholder and business partner relationships providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project
- Develops and/or reviews estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, best practices, and past experience
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position please apply -
- Extensive IT Business Analysis experience
- IT background - SQL, Excel, UNIX etc
- SWIFT Financial messaging experience
- Investment Banking background