IT Business Analyst - Pensions (permanent)Business Analysis
A permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Business Analyst with detailed knowledge of Pension, Wrap, Unit Trust registry management systems to join our client, a leading Financial Services company based in the City of London. The company also expect candidates to have a strong educational background with a 1st class BA/BSc or failing that, an MA, MBA or MSc.
You will join a technology team and will be responsible for working on projects that will be implemented on the highly business critical Pension/Wrap system used by the companies international network of branches and businesses.
Key responsibilities of the Business Analyst will include:
- Involved with requirement changes to ensure the IT lands well, sticks and adds to the baseline benefits realisation
- Produces a well-defined specifications, undertaking gap analysis and liaising with a number of stakeholders within the business
- Ensures the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are delivered by the project; identifies and intervenes where there is slippage and variance from plan
- Collaborates and builds positive stakeholder and business partner relationships providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project
- Develops and/or reviews estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, best practices, and past experience
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position please apply -
- Extensive IT Business Analysis experience
- Pensions, Wrap, Superannuation experience
- IT background - experience of working with SQL, Excel, XML etc
- Strong education - 1st class BA/BSc or failing that, an MA, MBA or MSc.
- Strong Financial Services background