VP - IT Business Analyst - eFX IT (permanent)Business Analysis
A leading Investment Bank seeks an IT Business Analyst on a permanent basis to join their global eFX team. The team is responsible for delivering e-trading Solutions for the FX businesses. The team is responsible for providing Low latency pricing and hedging for FX Cash products; Spot, Forwards Swaps and NDF's.
The BA will join the company during an exciting period of change. Therefore it is essential that all applicants have prior IT Business Analyst experience, workin on eFX based projects.
As this is an IT Business Analyst position you will be expected to perform the following duties on a day to day basis -
- Analyse and understand the requirements of the FX presence in the programme. This will cover the Front Office IT functions that support a sales and trading operation for FX products.
- Work initially within the project team and later with RFB users to establish the broad scope of the business model, to identify the processes needed to manage the business and to specify the IT service required to support these processes.
- Document both business processes and IT requirements according to the standards of the team.
You will also be liaising with a number of key stakeholders and separate business functions within the organisation, this is where your FX and Front to back experience will be utilised.
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position please apply -
- IT Business Analyst background
- Experience of working on eFX projects
- Investment Banking background
- IT experience - SQL, Excel etc