AVP - Regulatory Change Business Analyst - up to £70KChange & Transformation
Business Analyst - Regulatory Change (AVP)
Up to £70K
McGregor Boyall is currently recruiting a Regulatory Change and Business Analyst with a strong Financial Services Background, and good understanding of UK and US Financial Services Regulation for a large Tier 1 Banking organisation in London.
Purpose of the Role
Assessing all regulations that will impact the business. Developing procedures and processes for operational readiness. The candidate will undertake strategic options and assessments work to develop appropriate responses and options to respond accordingly to regulatory change. Conducting traceability mapping and requirements analysis between regulations, rules, requirements and solution to provide an auditable view of how the business is complying with regulations. Developing Regulatory Requirements in alignment with regulatory rules.
The ideal candidate with have and natural flare and genuine interest in understanding and reading on current and upcoming Financial regulations.
- Strong Financial Services background
- Business analysis skills
- Thorough knowledge of UK and US Regulation (imperitive)
- Proven experience tracking changes to existing regulation and identifying the impact of upcoming regulations
- the ability to provide analysis requirements definition and change management skills in support of regulatory change programme
- Liasing with various stakeholders in developing rule books, regulatory statements and completing impact assessments
- Clear and concise reporting at all levels of the organisation (presenting at steering committees)
- Experience working on previous regulatory Change Projects
Highly Desirable Candidate Criteria
- Experience shaping regulatory programme, handing over to programme deliver teams on completion of impact assessment.
- Proven experience maintaining and creating a Body of Evidence to document and demonstrate compliance with regulation
If you feel you meet the above essential criteria please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call