BA - Regulatory Change MIFID/EMIR/DFA - Asset Mgmt - up to £65Change & Transformation
Business Analyst - AVP - Regulatory Change (EMIR, Dodd Frank, MIFIDII)
Asset/Wealth Investment Management
Permanent Up to £65K
McGregor Boyall is currently recruiting a Regulatory Change Business Analyst with a strong Asset and Wealth Management Background, and good understanding of UK and US Financial Services Regulation for a large Tier 1 Bank based in London
The ideal candidate will have strong experience working in the Buy Side within the Asset and Wealth Management area, on Regulatory Change projects. They will have a natural flare and genuine interest in understanding and reading on current and upcoming Financial regulations.
The preferred candidate will be working on Policies, procedures, developing of the Operating Model with respect to Financial regulations.
- Strong Asset and Wealth Management Background
- Front office experience
- Experience working on Regulatory Change programmes
- Thorough knowledge of UK and US Regulation (eg MIFIDii, SolvencyII, EMIR, FATCA, DODD FRANK BCBS, Basel3, FRTB, ect)
- Proven experience tracking changes to existing regulation and identifying the impact of upcoming regulations
- the ability to provide analysis requirements definition and change management skills in support of regulatory change programme
- Liasing with various stakeholders in developing rule books, regulatory statements and completing impact assessments
- Clear and concise reporting at all levels of the organisation (presenting at steering committees)
Highly Desirable Candidate Criteria
- Product knowledge: FX, Funds, various Structured Products
- Experience shaping regulatory programme, handing over to programme deliver teams on completion of impact assessment.
- Proven experience maintaining and creating a Body of Evidence to document and demonstrate compliance with regulation.
If you are a Business Analyst with experience working in Wealth and Asset Management on Regulatory Change projects please send your CV to email@example.com