BA - Transaction Reporting - Reg Change - £85K MIFID - EMIRChange & Transformation
BUSINESS ANALYST - TRANSACTION Reporting -MIFID EMIR CASS - Client Money
Up to £85K
McGregor Boyall is currently recruiting a Delivery focused Business Analyst with a strong transaction reporting experience and a regulatory change Background (EMIR, Dodd Frank, CASS, MIFID) to join a large and expanding Banking organisation in London.
Purpose of the Role
The Business Analyst will primarily be responsible for the assessment of the business model, documentation and improvement of the Client Money system processes in accordance with FCA CASS Rules. The client is expecting considerable growth to the UK operations and this could be a pivotal move for someone looking to grow and develop their career.
The role will involve:
- Liaising with globally based technical and operating teams to identify development changes
- Complete strategic planning, business model analysis, process design and systems analysis ect.
- Strong Investment Banking Experience
- Business Analysis and Project management skills
- Transaction reporting MIFID I & II / MIFIR and TRUP requirements
- Ability to understand business requirements and work to agreed deadlines
- Stakeholder management
- Solid communication and organisational skills - to work with local and remote Operations, Compliance & CASS Control stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of establishing, defining, managing and developing regulatory testing frameworks to the highest standard
- Product knowledge of Derivatives , Fixed income and Equities
- Understanding of FCA's regulation in relation to CASS
- Knowledge of VISIO and Microsoft office programs
If you are a Business Analyst with a Regulatory Change background meeting the bove Essential criteria please send your CV to email@example.com