Business Analyst/Project Manager Remediation roleChange & Transformation
My Top Tier Banking Client are looking for a Hybrid BA/PM to define and deliver implementation of a specific set of remediation activities for the bank as a non US Swap Dealer. The successful candidate will define and agree the changes required for the bank given feedback and input from business, compliance, audit and regulators. The Individual will need to then own the low level plan of remediation activity to make required changes occur. Coordination with a broad team across business (products areas) and locations (London, New York) and functions is required to deliver key remediation activities.
Desired experience below:
- Experience of conducting analysis and delivering change activities ( to completion) in a Global Markets Context - must be able to work constructively with a range of functional face offs and with broad/matrixed project teams (Must work across functional boundaries)
- Experience of a banking/Front Office environment
- Front to Back experience ( i.e. experience in Operations / Finance or market/Credit Risk change )
- Experience of executing non IT business analysis and change is essential - i.e. working on and delivering projects where IT may not be a major contributor to progress/success or failure
- Markets Regulatory Change experience, would be an advantage - knowledge/experience of working and succeeding as analyst and or PM in a markets environment is more important.
- Experience of operational or controls risk analysis and design/implementation/operation of appropriate controls would be useful background.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.