Fixed Income Operations BAChange & Transformation
My leading investment banking client is looking for an experienced Fixed Income Operations Business Analyst.
Candidates must have experience:
- Working in large scale change projects within top tier investment banks.
- SME knowledge of Fixed Income Derivatives operational processes and necessary systems.
- Exposure to the end-to-end project lifecycle.
- Market operations knowledge of ring fencing legislation. (FS Banking Reform Act 2013).
- Extensive knowledge of fixed income derivative documentation with a working knowledge of ISDA definitions.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to building relationships with client services & management.
- Prior experience providing operational support of fixed income derivative transactions.
- Experience working with a waterfall methodology.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.