Front Office - Change Business Analyst- Equities,Regulatory£650Change & Transformation
FRONT OFFICE - CHANGE BUSINESS ANALYST - EQUITIES - Regulatory CHANGE
London - £650 p/d
My client a Global Investment Bank is looking for a Front Office, Change Business Analyst to work on a new programme looking to increase the operational effectiveness through the implementation of a new Target Operating Model, controls and Risk Frameworks
To be successful the Front Office Change BA must have strong product knowledge of Equities eg Cash Equities, Equity Derivatives, Futures, Equity/Prime Finance Delta One.
They must also have experience working on Regulatory Change programmes with preference to those who have worked on: Volcker, Mifid, Emir and Dodd Frank. However considerable experience working on other regulations will be also be accepted.
- Must have an Investment Banking Background
- Business Analyst with recent and relevant front office experience
- Business change background
- Experience in the implementation/design of new Target Operating Models
- Equites products Knowledge: Cash Equities, Equity Derivatives, Futures, Equity/Prime Finance Delta One
- Knowledge of Sophis / Fidessa (* nice to have )
- Some knowledge of P&L and Risk Factors (Delta, Vega, Gamma) (* nice to have )
- Knowledge of Books and Hierarchies (* nice to have )
If you are a Change Business Analyst with Front office experience, strong product knowledge working with various Equities products and Regulatory Change experience, please send your CV to email@example.com
To be sucessful, all of the Essential requirement must be met.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.