Front Office - MIFID2 - Business Analyst - Business Change/ITChange & Transformation
Front Office - Business Analyst - MIFID II
Contract £550- £650
McGregor Boyall is currently recruiting a Front office - MIFID II Business Analyst to work at Large Banking organisation in the City. The preferred candidate will have a strong Investment Banking Background and experience working on various MIFID II projects/workstreams and can come from a Transformation Change or IT Background.
The Business Analyst will be working on various initiatives and workstreams not limited to but including: best execution, sales reader workflow, electronic trading workflows, monitoring and control, post trade and transaction reporting, record keeping, client reporting and disclosures, Pre - trade Quote Transparency.
Essential candidate criteria
- Business analyst
- Investment Banking Background
- MIFID ii background
- Multi Asset product knowledge (Fixed Income, MM, Derivatives, FX, Equities)
- Business Change or IT focussed
- Ability to Co-ordinate between business and technology teams
- Ability to prepare test cases
- Spanish Language skills
- IT Systems knowledge (Murex, Bloomberg, Fidessa, Calypso, ION Marketview)
- Experience implementing large systems
If you are MIFIDii BA that can demonstrate the above essential criteria, please send your Cv to aboateng@mcgregor-boyall.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.