GDPR - Regulatory Change Manager / Project Manager up to £85KChange & Transformation
GDPR - Regulatory Change /Project Manager
up to £85K
Our client a large Banking Organisation is currently looking for Project Manager/Change Manager with experience delivering Regulatory Change projects and relevant Banking experience to work on their upcoming GDPR project.
The Regulatory Change Manager/Project Manager must have strong Banking background, experience successfully delivering Regulatory projects, leading Target Operating Model design.
The successful the Change/Project Manager must demonstrate the following:
- Project Manager/Change Manager
- Strong Banking experience
- Experience delivering Regulatory Change projects (eg MIFID, EMIR, BCBS, DODD FRANK, VOLCKER, FATCA, PSD, Solvency etc)
- Target Operating Model design
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Proven experience leading impact assessments for financial services organisations as a result of a regulatory change
- Experience working on large-scale, high-profile strategic change projects
If you are a Project Manager with Regulatory Change experience please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org