Head of Client Due Diligence - Banking - London - £550Change & Transformation
Head of Client Due Diligence
Banking - London £550p/d
Our client a large Banking organisation is looking for a Head of CDD Remediation to join the organisation with a strong Banking Background
The Head of Client Due Diligence will help to support the definition of the target operating model for Bankwide Onboarding and Client Due Diligence Operating model. Vendor management experience will be key along with experience matrix managing offshore teams. Some European travel will be required.
- Experience managing large scale Operations teams
- Understanding of Customer Due Dilligence
- Matrix Management of teams across Europe and APAC regions
- Experience managing diverse teams in different locations,
- Supporting the definition of the Target Operating Model for Bankwide Onboarding and Client Due Diligence
- Vendor management experience
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Strong Banking background
- Experience designing and implementation of bank wide CDD remediation operating model
Please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.