Junior Consultant - Process Improvement - Legal ServicesChange & Transformation
My client, a next generation global legal service provider, are looking for an Analysts to hire and train. The successful candidates will join the Consulting Group and will support process improvement and legal project management engagements.
As an Analyst, you will work on strategic client engagements for FTSE100 law departments and UK top 50 law firms. You will be client facing from day one, working as part of a team delivering process improvements in efficiency, financial control and client service.
- 2-3 years' experience of supporting and leading elements of operational improvement projects involving changes to process, technology and resourcing.
- Experience of fast-paced working environments with responsibility for delivering to demanding internal or external clients.
- Bachelor's degree (2:1) required.
- Good level of expertise with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Prior experience with a consulting firm.
- Experience of Legal Project Management or Large law department or law firm experience.
- Working knowledge of core legal practice areas within a law firm/ legal department.
- Experience of process mapping and improvement.
- PMP, APMP or similar (desired)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (desired)