P2P Change Manager/Training ManagerChange & Transformation
Global tier 1 banking client is looking for a P2P change manager. This role will be working within the core project team transforming Request to Pay processes across the bank, globally.
The role requires expert knowledge of eProcurement, eExpenses, Purchasing and Payables and previous experience on large scale ERP implementations.
- Industry experience in Procurement
- Demonstrated experience in implementations of both hosted & cloud based P2P solutions comprising at least one end-to-end implementation
- A well-developed awareness of P2P best practice and desire to contribute to a culture of continuous improvement in the use of Procurement process and systems
- Awareness of how to drive and embed change within Procurement and the wider Business
- Ability to own and drive change management activities autonomously, including but not limited to change impact analyses, training needs analyses, stakeholder analyses, development & delivery of training and post live issues management.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.