Programme Manager - Finance Transformation - Banking - Data -Change & Transformation
A leading global bank is looking for hands on Programme Manager with strong business analysis to join a long term finance transformation programme.
Must have skills:
- Project Management - experience leading a workstream on a large scale change programme, including resourcing strategy, budget management, planning, etc.
- Finance Change/Transformation experience within banking or the Oil & Gas sectors
- Demonstrable experience working on complex global Change/Transformation projects / programmes
- Excellent stakeholder influencing and communication skills
- Experience of data migrations
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence and BI platforms e.g. Hadoop
- Strong Change Management
- Designing/implementing Target Operating Models
- Proven hands on delivery
- Ideally a background in finance operations
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.