Project Manager - Asset Management - Operations £700 p/dChange & Transformation
- Salary: GBP 600 per day - GBP 700 per day
- Location: London
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: AMPMOP2671700
Project Manager - Asset Management - Operations
Our client a large Banking organisation are looking for a Project Manager to join their Asset Management business. The Project Manager must have a strong Operations background. Experience working on initiative such as business relocations would also be advantageous.
This will include responsibility for coordinating the project governance and coordination across all Asset Management business units and Group functions for the implementation. This includes projects plans, RAID logs, coordinating working groups ect.
- Asset Management experience
- Experienced Project Manager
- Proven track record of leading the design, development and delivery of material projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Strong understanding of products and the regulatory framework
- Prior Operations experience (including business relocation)
If you are a Project Manager with an Operations background and Asset Management experience please send your CV to email@example.com
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.