Project Manager / Business Analyst - Banking TransformationChange & Transformation
A leading global bank is looking for hands on Project Managers with strong business analysis to join a long term transformation programme.
This programme is global, sits within group and works across and impacts the whole bank.
Key required skills:
- Project Management - experience leading a workstream on a large scale change programme, including resourcing strategy, budget management, planning, etc.
- Strong Business Analysis with a variety of techniques and methods
- Demonstrable experience working on complex Change/Transformation projects / programmes
- Excellent stakeholder influencing and communication skills
- Working to and implementiing Operating Models
- Proven hands on delivery
- Banking experience or Global energy sector experience
- Finance line background (i.e.; project accountant) is desirable
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.