Project Manager / Business Analyst - Finance Change - BankingChange & Transformation
A leading global bank is looking for hands on Project Managers with strong business analysis to join a long term finance transformation programme.
The finance transformation programme is global, sits within group and works across and impacts the whole bank. This is an ongoing programme offering significant longevity for sucessful candidates.
**Key required skills**:
- Project Management - experience leading a workstream on a large scale change programme, including resourcing strategy, budget management, planning, etc.
- Finance Change/Transformation experience within banking or the Oil & Gas sectors
- Strong Business Analysis with a variety of techniques and methods
- Demonstrable experience working on complex Change/Transformation projects / programmes
- Excellent stakeholder influencing and communication skills
- Designing/implementing implementing Target Operating Models
- Proven hands on delivery
- Finance line background (i.e.; project accountant)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.