Senior PMO Manager - Financial Crime - SurveillanceChange & Transformation
My IB client is looking for an experienced Senior PMO manager to join a financial crime programme.
- End to end delivery within global change programmes within top tier investment banks.
- Extensive exposure to financial crime projects. (Surveillance Projects).
- Experience of working in changes programmes in governance and metrics.
- Over five years working as a Senior PMO Manager within a investment bank.
- Highly experienced in dealing with senior level stakeholders.
- No short contracts (year long contracts in roles is a must).
- Confident presentation skills in fronts of all levels of organisations.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies e.g PMP/PRINCE 2.
- Line management experience necessary.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.