Senior PMO - CDD or SanctionsChange & Transformation
My IB client is looking for an experienced Senior PMO to join a CDD/Sanctions programme.
- End to end delivery within global change programmes within top tier investment banks.
- Exposure to working on a sanction or customer due diligence program.
- Experience of working in changes programmes in governance and metrics.
- Over five years working as a Senior PMO analyst within a investment bank.
- Highly experienced in dealing with senior level stakeholders
- No short contracts (year long contracts in roles is a must)
- Confident presentation skills in fronts of all levels of organisations
- Knowledge of project management methodologies e.g PMP/PRINCE 2
- Advanced Sharepoint 2013 skills
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft programmes - Powerpoint/Visio and Clarity
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.