Senior Programme Manager - Regulatory Change - GDPRChange & Transformation
A leading global bank is looking for a Senior VP Regulatory Change Programme Manager with a strong and broad knowledge of various Regulations to join their organisation in Regulatory Management team working, initially, on GDPR
This is a group-wide team and a high visibility role will provide a large with C-Suite exposure and will face-off to regulators.
The role would suit an existing Programme Manager looking for growth within a challenging and stimulating environment and could lead to a Director-level opportunity after a period of proven delivery.
They are looking for Regulatory Change/Regulatory Traceability Programme Management experience across a range of areas including:
- Private Banking and Investment Management
- Retail Banking
- Business Banking
- Investment Banking
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Successful Demonstrable Programme Management experience
- Extensive experience delivering Regulatory Change
- Banking Experience
- Traceability framework implementation
- Experience implementing governance, Controls and Frameworks
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory landscape
- Broad understanding of compliance and regulations - GDPR, Mifid, MAD, MAR, PRIIPS, SMR, AML, PSD, KYC etc.
- Exemplary stakeholder management
- Target Operating Model
- Experience dealing with regulators
- Knowledge of Risk and Control Assessments
- Experience working across various teams including: technology, compliance, legal and operations.