Wealth Executive - ParaplannerChange & Transformation
My leading financial services client is looking for a wealth executive to assist a financial planning team:
Candidates must have experience:
- Hands on experience as a paraplanner within investment/wealth management
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good overall academic background.
- Obtained Financial Planning Diploma/Chartered Financial Planner or advanced stage for their CII exams.
- Microsoft package knowledge - e.g. Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Good knowledge of EIS/VCT domain.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.