BA - IFRS9 - Commercial Retail Banking - Impairment elementsChange & Transformation
- Salary: GBP 500 per day - GBP 700 per day
- Location: London
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: JE - CON - IRF 9.990
My client global banking client is looking for BA's with
- Commercial Retail experience.
- Demonstrable experience of IFRS9 Impairment elements.
- Strong Business Analysis experience.
- We are looking for people that have experience of Commercial Retail experience - so understanding of retail products- mortgages, loans etc. We also need people that have experience of working with the 'business'. So, that means people that have worked with the guys that own the products - not just been in the core finance space.
- Secondly, you'll need to have worked on the impairments part of the programme- defining the impairment models for retail products - how these are analysed, reported and tracked.
- The classification, the first step, is not what they are after. They want someone who has delivered after the classification has been completed.
Please only apply if you have all of the required experience.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.