BA - Recovery and Resolution Planning - Valuation in ResolutionChange & Transformation
My Top Tier Banking Client is looking for a Business Analyst to deliver changes to processes and systems to enable them to meet regulatory requirements around Valuation in Resolution.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent experience within Recovery and Resolution Planning (essential)
- Have experience of having implemented change to Valuation Systems (essential)
- Be a qualified accountant (essential)
- Have experience of project scoping and writing BRDs (essential)
- Have experience of translating regulatory requirements into internal deliverables (essential)
- Be able to work in a changing and uncertain environment (essential)
- Be able to work independently (essential)
- Be an excellent communication and stakeholder management skills (essential)
- Knowledge of the Group's financial systems and processes (desirable but not necessary)
- Project management skills (desirable but not necessary)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.