BA - Regulatory Change, Resolution & Recovery Planning - OCIRChange & Transformation
Regulatory Change, Resolution & Recovery Planning
£600 per day
Our client, a leading global bank is recruiting for a strong Business Analyst to join their growing team RRP (Resolution & Recovery Planning)/Operational Continuity department.
The preferred candidate will play an integral role in defining, developing and maintaining an end to end OCIR play book document. (Operational continuity In Resolution).
The position will play an important role in defining & developing an end to end OCIR Playbook document, key to identifying OCIR readiness and potential barriers that may impact a successful resolution of the bank.
The OCIR Playbook will be used to identify any risks to operational resilience and demonstrates operational resilience.
This playbook document will be detailed, with step-by-step instructions and detailed supporting materials that cover all essential operational components (e.g., people, processes, and systems)
Key Required Skills
- Strong Business Analysis experience gained in tier 1 banks
- Strong experience of regulatory change - preferably Structural Reform/Ringfencing, RRP / Recovery & Resolution Planning, Crisis Management, Business and or Operational Continuity
- TOM / Target Operating Model design / implementation experience or Organisational Design
- Big 4 consultancy experience would be beneficial and preferred
- Excellent Senior Stakeholder management experience
- Enthusiastic, self starter
If you are a Business Analyst with the key required skills, please send your CV to email@example.com
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.