Head of ProcurementChange & Transformation
I am urgently looking for a Head of Procurement to join a government agency.
The sucessful candidate will:
- Be experienced in public sector procurement and contract management
- Be experienced in negotiating with third party suppliers
- Have significant line management experience.
- Be familiar with OGC guidance on procurement & contract management
- Have a strong understanding of public procurement regulations and practices including the EU directives
- Have experience of drafting appropriate contract and procurement documents
- Have practical experience of managing varied procurement operations that are subjected to EU procurement regulations
- Have strong understanding of how the procurement process fits with the contractual arrangements
- Have well developed relationship management skills
- Be able to analyse, evaluate and make recommendations on risk at a strategic level
- Be able to work collaboratively with varying stakeholders
- Have excellent influencing skills with senior management, colleagues, team members and external suppliers
- Be confident communicator to share complex propositions and issues across organisation
- Experience of Coaching would be desireable however not essential.
Candidates must be MCIPS qualified and have well-developed IT skills.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.