Transaction Reporting BA/PM - MIFID - Investment BankingChange & Transformation
- Salary: GBP 600 per day - GBP 750 per day
- Location: London
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: o2h43oith2jr
Transaction Reporting BA/PM - MIFID - Investment Banking
A leading global bank is looking for a BA/PM to join their expanding Transaction Reporting and CASS team on an ongoing basis.
The role will primarily be responsible for the assessment of the business model, documentation of the Client Money system and transaction reporting processes in accordance with FCA, EMIR, MiFID Rules.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Liaise with international Technical & Operations teams to identify, improve and implement development changes
- Act as the link between business requirements and technology solutions.
- Complete strategic planning, business model analysis, process design, systems analysis
- Administration tasks, to include; scheduling meetings, minute taking, workshop organization, and other Project Management and Business Analyst duties assigned
Required, Essential Experience:
- Project Management & extensive Business Analyst skills
- Product knowledge in Derivatives/Fixed Income and Equities
- Knowledge of transaction reporting including TRUP, EMIR, MiFIR / MiFID l & ll requirements
- Proven track record of process improvements and implementation
- Ability to challenge Operations & Technical teams globally to obtain required data and implementation assistance
- Solid communication and organisational skills - to work with local and remote Operations, Compliance & CASS Control stakeholders
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Microsoft Office Suite Including Microsoft Project, Access Database
CASS experience is a preference
Formal BA/PM qualifications preferred but not essential
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.