C++ Low Latency HFT Developer - Hedge Fund - £150kDevelopment
C plus plus Low Latency HFT Developer - Hedge Fund - £150k
C plus plus developer with good experience of working within low latency environments required, to join an expanding city based hedge fund/HFT firm. The hedge fund cover multiple asset classes, but primarily focus on the Equities space. Your role would be to assist the quant team with the development of their ultra low latency HFT strategies and algorithms, this will need to be executed on both Linux and Windows platforms.
This will be joining a small team of experienced C plus plus developers with varied backgrounds, from Investment Banks to small HFT firms, all with a focus on developing ultra low latency software solutions for the desk.
The successful C plus plus Developer can look to receive between £110,000 and £150,000 base salary with package and healthy bonus.
- C plus plus Developer (version 11 desirable)
- Experience within low latency environments
- Experience within HFT Environments desirable
- Confidence working with Quants and other business stakeholders
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Strong Academic Credentials/Qualifications (Computing or Mathematics preferred)
Full job specification can be provided upon application