C# WPF eFX Developer - ContractDevelopment
C# WPF FX eTrading Trading Developer - Contract
A global investment bank is looking for someone to join its Foreign Exchange electronic trading systems GUI development team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a person who wants to help develop the future of electronic FX trading. The ideal candidate will be interested in working on a growing project and will be an integral part of the bank's major technological push to meet its aggressive growth goals.
The role is for a .Net developer with experience in developing GUI applications using WPF, MVVM and Rx on high performance, real-time trading systems. The ideal candidate will have extremely sharp technical skills, enjoy solving hard problems, and have experience controlling complexity in large-scale systems.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong C# WPF experience - MVVM design patterns
- Reactive Extensions (Rx)
- Experience of the entire development lifecycle within .NET projects from architecture through to maintenance.
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience on high performance C# development and the .NET framework and its interoperability mechanisms.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in object orientated design and development.
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc
- FX business knowledge (products / exchanges)
- Good knowledge of Scrum and Agile
- Good knowledge of FX and good appreciation of electronic trading
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as reporting capabilities
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.