eFX C# Development Technical Lead - PermanentDevelopment
eFX Development Technical Lead - Permanent
C# / .Net / eTrading / FX / low latency / Real-Time / Pricing
A global investment bank is looking for to add to their eFX team. The FX business is looking to improve their electronic footprint through implementing low latency, competitive pricing and algorithmic hedging, and improved distribution capabilities.
As a Development Technical Lead in the team you will be developing and maintaining primarily C# server side components which include pricing, order placement, deal execution, post trade, and external interfaces.
Your core attributes will include:
- Strong technical background with specific demonstrable skills in the following areas:
- C# /.NET 4.0 and still using this on a daily basis
- MS SQL server/T-SQL
- Strong software engineering skills: designing, building, unit-testing and supporting front office electronic trading systems (e.g. price engines)
- Experience in agile practices, formal software design methodologies and test-driven development
- Experience in providing technical leadership within small development teams
- Supplemental skills in C plus plus and/or Java advantageous
- Work with the different development and support teams to deliver cutting edge applications that are stable, high-quality and low-latency.
- Work on server side primarily (and optionally GUI components) for pricing, deal execution, order management as well as ECNs and FIX APIs that the Bank connects to.
- Technical improvements for low latency, caching, component decoupling and middleware.
- Provide improvements to the architecture, performance, configuration, testability and security of FX electronic trading platform