Java Developer - ContractDevelopment
Java Software Engineer - Financial Services Commodities Contract
Exceptional Java Software Engineer required within a leading Commodity focused financial services company.
The successful Senior Software Engineer will strong core Java development skills, ideally have a DevOps mindset and be willing to work closely in a team and take ownership of issues and drive to find complex solutions.
Having a clear and focussed communication and presentation style, both in written work, and in face to face situations is crucial for this role as business interaction is required.
The successful applicant can look to receive up to £650pd depending on experience
The successful candidate will require the following skills;
- Strong core Java (ideally Java 8) including multi-threading
- including TIBCO EMS and Red Hat AMQ.
- Docker, OpenShift (and/or Kubernetes) and Infrastructure-as-code experience
- Ansible experience, including developing and maintaining playbooks
- Linux, UNIX and Windows Operating System (Solaris) standards, administration & troubleshooting
- Automated testing using tools such as JUnit, Cucumber, Wiremock or similar
- Application Monitoring tools such as Splunk, Hawkular, Prometheus or similar
- Metrics capture and dashboarding using Graphana, Kibana or similar
- Advanced Tomcat Administration
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.