Java Developer FX eTrading Low Latency Front Office BankingDevelopment
Java Developer FX eTrading Low Latency Front Office Banking
Investment Bank seeks exceptional Java Developer to join its electronic FX Development Team with the responsibility for implementing low latency, high performance and real-time electronic trading systems. This could involve building bespoke pricing and trading platforms, as well as distribution of market data to external clients. The successful candidate will require extensive core Java development experience working on electronic trading platforms and will ideally have FX Trading experience.
The successful candidate can look to receive between £600 - £700 per day
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Exceptional core Java development including multithreading, concurrency and design patterns
- Experience of working on Front Office electronic trading platforms
- Experience of working within the FX trading space is highly desirable
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong communication skills are required as this is a trade floor based role
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.